Content

Unit 20 76 Blue Wren Drive, Eaton

Unit 20 76 Blue Wren Drive, Eaton WA 6232

Status: Available

  • Unit
  • 2
  • 1
  • 1

Property Information

Exciting BRAND NEW Over 55's Retirement Units!

This unit offers residents an exclusive lifestyle lovely two bedroom villas.

All villas have a modern kitchen and open plan living for easy entertaining, as well as a garage and private rear courtyard.

This delightfully presented over 55's unit is well located close to quality schools and the ever expanding Eaton Fair Shopping Centre and set in a secure and brand new over 55's unit complex, all units are finished throughout in neutral tones ready for your own treasured possessions.

The above purchase price of $236,000 represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share, in equity.

This property is offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for an explanation of this.

Located in Eaton, this property offers great value for customers interested in getting into home ownership. It offers:

- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- High-end quality finishes throughout
- Open plan meals and living area
- Garage

Register your interest now!

Property Location

Unit 20 76 Blue Wren Drive, Eaton WA 6232

Agent Information

Clinton Knop | Century 21 Advance Realty

t: 08 9721 7733
m:  
e: clint@c21advance.com.au