Increasing clients’ social and economic capacity and building household resilience for long term success.
The new Thrive program is a Department of Communities initiative delivered in partnership with non-government organisations. Thrive builds on the successes of the Support and Tenant Education Program (STEP), with a stronger focus on early intervention.
Thrive will operate around the following four key themes:
- Improving clients’ social and economic wellbeing
- Increasing clients’ capacity to manage their household in a community
- Building clients’ capacity and resilience for long term success
- Provision of earlier support to reduce risk factors that may affect their household.
Thrive will have increased collaboration with existing private or government support programs and services.
Thrive services will include:
- Tailored case coordination addressing the wider needs of clients and community;
- Culturally and linguistically appropriate support for clients’ individual needs;
- Regular home visits to assist clients to develop strategies and build capacity and resilience for managing their household in a community;
- Referrals to other services and coordination of provision of practical assistance for clients, including those in remote areas.
Pricing and Payment Schedules
An additional information session was held on Monday, 28 May. This session focused on the Pricing and Payment Schedules and is available on video. A copy of the presentation is also available.
(Note: If the video below isn't loading please view it on YouTube)
Request for Tender briefing sessions
In December 2017, the Department of Communities invited comment from community service organisations on the draft Request for Tender for Thrive to deliver assistance to its clients. The feedback received from these sessions has been reviewed and the Request for Tender has been finalised.
The Department has hosted a series of formal briefing sessions across Western Australia in April and May 2018 to provide more information about the Request for Tender for Thrive.
The Thrive Request for Tender is now available on TendersWA.
Email email@example.com or call (08) 6217 6299 for more information.