Osprey Village, South Hedland, provides a rare living experience in hassle-free, quality rental accommodation and is ready to move in. Whether you’re looking for a new place to call home or are a business organising suitable accommodation for your workers, at Osprey Village there is something for everyone.
So apply now, or visit the Osprey Village website for more information on this beautiful private community
Consisting of 293 new homes where all building and grounds maintenance are taken care of by friendly onsite staff. You can be part of the growing Osprey community!
A new rent policy at Osprey Village is in place from 1 January 2016. Under the rental policy:
- Residents will be charged the lower of market rent or 25% of gross household income;
- Market rent reviews will continue to be conducted on a six-monthly basis until there is sufficient evidence rents in the town have stabilised.
The new policy will ensure that the lowest income service worker households (i.e. those earning less than $90,000 and larger households earning less than $120,000) are given rental assistance.
Higher income households that pay market rent have the ongoing benefit of community living that Osprey Key Worker Village provides and the more flexible lease periods and conditions than is available in traditional rental accommodation.
A schedule of rents is available from the Village Office or by contacting out Village Managers who will provide the information you need. Please contact them on 1300 131 847 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional benefits to living at Osprey Village
- Something for everyone - a choice of housing styles that cater for singles, couples and families
- Village green - attractive parkland, communal BBQs and play area for the kids
- Welcoming community - a resident’s association that coordinates functions and activities
- Safe and secure - private estate with a friendly 24/7 onsite support team and CCTV
- Hassle free living - optional in-home services available such as cleaning and linen laundering
- Security of tenure - you are not at the whim of the owner
- Your own space - private courtyards to each property
- Parking - visitors parking bays, and designated boat and caravan storage areas.
Bond Loan Assistance Scheme
To make moving faster and easier, the Housing Authority is now offering a Bond Loan Assistance Scheme to further support workers and remove that upfront financial burden, which can be a significant barrier to people entering the rental market. Find out more here.
Osprey Village is located on Collier Drive, South Hedland.
Having trouble finding us? Download this map.
"Moving to Osprey has been a great decision, I love my new house and the facilities of the village are great. I feel a real sense of community and love being close to all my friends. Every day I am greeted with a smile and a friendly wave which I love."
- Bec Stewart, Osprey tenant
Osprey Village has been developed to support greater housing opportunities for workers. Applications are being accepted from businesses nominating employees or from individuals working for an eligible business. Both the individual and the employer must meet the eligibility criteria. Please refer to the Am I Eligible? page
for further information.
If you are eligible, please fill in the online application form
. You may also be contacted to provide further documentation in support of your application.
For more information contact the Osprey Village Managers on 1300 131 847
or alternatively email email@example.com
Don’t delay, take advantage of this quality lifestyle!