To be eligible for the program, you need to:
- Identify as Aboriginal;
- Be living in the locality for a minimum of twelve months;
- Be part-time or full-time employed, or engaged in full-time paid training;
- Ensure school-aged children in the household attend school regularly (minimum 85% attendance);
- Commit to a Residential Tenancy Agreement;
- Pay the required security bond payment;
- Commit to ongoing mentoring and engagement with support services; and
- Meet Transitional Housing eligibility requirements.
If you meet the above criteria and you are successful, anyone else living in your house will need to engage and participate with the program’s requirements too.