About SugarGum Estate
SugarGum Estate is an exclusive residential development situated in the heart of Kiara, featuring 30 lots designed to accommodate high quality and environmentally sustainable homes.
The estate is an idyllic place to call home, located within 11 kilometres of the Perth CBD and close to a range of services, amenity and major transport links, including:
- Good Shepherd Catholic Primary (next to the estate), Eden Hill Primary and Hampton Senior High schools
- Bottlebrush Park and Jubilee Reserve
- Swan Active Leisure Centre and Golf Course
- Bassendean Train Station and bus lines
- 10 minutes from Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- 12 minutes from Perth Airport
SugarGum Estate is a land development project that was delivered by the Department of Communities, with house and land package sales managed through Link Residential Group.
The development received EnviroDevelopment accreditation for outstanding sustainability measures across the following six elements: Ecosystems, Waste, Energy, Materials, Water and Community.
All blocks at SugarGum Estate have now sold.
If you have any queries about the estate, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to be kept informed of any other future land release opportunities in Kiara, please register your details in the form below.
» Back to Land and Housing Developments