Subcontractors - Lodging a Complaint

If you are a subcontractor and find yourself in a situation where you are not being paid or are being paid late by a head contractor on a Housing Authority project, you can lodge your complaint using this form.

For more information about how the Housing Authority will handle your complaint, please refer to the section on Lodging a Complaint.